10/10/2010

New Series: 週刊添い寝CD















Black Butterfly (the Company that also did Brother Android and Dolly) is starting a new CD series: 週刊添い寝CD (shuukan soine CD). In other words, the weekly sleeping together CD. No I am not kidding you.

The concept is that every week they release a new CD in which a boyfriend stays by your side until you fall asleep. They advise you to listen to it with a headphone or earphones. Meaning that the characters will probably really whisper into your ear.

Due to previous experiences with dramas that also advise that due to the characters talking into your ear or really close by (I am looking at you, Kannou Mukashi Banashi), I doubt I'll be sleeping much~ None the less, the first CD starts of with Hirakawa Daisuke, so I am interested (haha).

For now there are four volumes planned,. Even though all four voice actors are already known, the artwork for the last two hasn't been released yet. Hmmm.

- Vol.1: Hirakawa Daisuke
- Vol.2: Yasumoto Hiroki
- Vol.3: Tachibana Shinnosuke
- Vol.4: Terashima Takuma

The first CD releases on 2010.11.19, with the next one being released one weak later and so on. More info can be found on the official site.

2 comments:

  1. I have just listened to the first CD and I have to say: I SERIOUSLY COULD NOT SLEEP ALL I COULD DO IS SQUEEL IN MY LITTLE FANGIRL HEAD UNTIL MORNING XD
    -ahem-
    sorry...I guess I came off a little strong there...but the effects were so real!
    Thank you very much for reviewing so many CDs. My understanding of Japanese is actually minimal, but your blog helps me get the main idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to all four and fail to get proper rest for the next day.
    Not to mention about almost screaming in the middle of the night and major blood loss. :D
    Conclusion, I LOVE it!
    ^___^

    ReplyDelete