27/10/2010

感応時間 ~甘味処~

Kannou Jikan - Kanmi dokoro

Kannou Jikan is a CD that uses hypnosis to make you feel good. (writing it down makes that desciption sound evil, but it is actually a literal translation from the home page xD). At any rate, it uses hypnotism to induce a sort of trance condition and, well, make you feel good. The seiyuu for this volume is Yusa Kouji.

Before we begin; this was the first CD I ever encountered that comes with a warning before it begins. The first is that this cd should be listened to in a situation where it is OK to fall asleep. (which makes sense, as you will see) And that they are not responsible for any accidents caused by this cd. AND that people who are depressed or have trauma's should only listen to this CD after consulting with their docter. Whoo, scary stuff o.O

After these warnings the experience begins. You (the listener) enter a mysterious shop, the owner (CV: Yusa Kouji) tells you he will make you relax and feel good. First he tells you to relax, this is done by making (ie:asking) you to tense and consecutively relax various body parts and making you do deep breaths. The result is that you are indeed completely relaxed. After that he brings in some sweets (yokan, a type of sweet been paste) and makes you believe you are actually smelling it. By the end though, he'll have you convinced that he is eating you, with all implications that follow.

The first two times I listened I never got passed the relaxation exercises, I simply fell asleep and completely missed the, for lack of a better description let us call it the main part. Or maybe I should call it the climax, pun intended. I've done these kind of relaxation exercises before, and I know they are indeed incredibly effective.

The third time though I managed to stay awake and make it further into the CD. Haha... oh my o.O  Like I said Yusa is eating you by the end of the CD. Whether the hypnotism really works or not, his voice becomes sexy enough to make it work anyway. Make no mistake, this CD gets incredibly eroi near the end.

The second track is a freetalk track. Haha, Yusa begins with saying that he thinks that it might be better not to listen to this track right after main part, and that he is sorry for 'breaking down your dream world' xD He talks a bit about that this CD is made to relax, but that he couldn't relax at all while recording this. I can imagine, it must be very weird to record a track like this.

Because they both have the word 'Kannou' in their title I feel that a comparison between this and Kannou Mukashi Banashi is unavoidable (review to follow, no worries). Both CDs are very different, but I can't help but feel that CD would have greatly benefited from Kannou Mukashi Banashi it's 3D recording technique. If Yusa's already sexy whispering would have actually sounded that close to my ear... I can only imagine the effects.

So yes, go and listen at your own risk. If you do please make sure to listen to it before you go to sleep, or indeed in a situation where you can fall asleep (on the couch or something). Chances that you will fall asleep are rather high. Also, earphones or headphones are an absolute must.

Meanwhile, I am looking forward too volume two...

2 comments:

  1. are you buy this or download?
    if you download please tell me
    cuz im not found it everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, this place is just for reviews.
    If you look for it I'm sure you will find it, downloads are all over the place, but this blog is not for asking where to download stuff.

    ReplyDelete